Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Come "Kruz" with me!

This blog has been a long time coming as I began following my heart and passion for education.  Blogging has been a source of inspiration for me ever since I began my journey in the field of education.


I graduated from the University of Miami with a BBA.  Yes, that is right I was once a business major. 

The day I was walking to receive my diploma I felt the desire to be an educator tugging at my heart strings however, I had already received a contract to begin working at a corporation in 3 weeks.  I took the job and lasted 6 months.  I knew I wanted to go back to pursue a Master of Science in Education.  I began that journey and never looked back.  I began my teaching career at a small Christian school and taught Kindergarten.  A couple of years later I transferred to a private school and began teaching 2nd grade.  After teaching 2 years in second grade I made a move from Miami, Florida to the West Coast of Florida.  In a little over a months time I will be back in my happy place, Kindergarten and teaching at a Title 1 school.  I am incredibly excited as I embark on this new journey and work towards my continuous goal of making an impact in lives of each of my students.     

I invite you to follow me as I share my ideas, thoughts, and passion for education. 


Hope on in and "Kruz through Kindergarten" with me!


I leave you with a photograph of my students and colleagues saying goodbye to me as I embarked on my new journey.  








No comments:

Post a Comment