Image Map

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Traveling Down Memory Lane

Does anyone feel overwhelmed preparing their classroom for the upcoming school year? Unfortunately, I am unable to get into my classroom until the beginning of teacher work days and being that I am changing schools, all I have is a few pictures.  As I begin my preparations for the school year, I can't help but think back to my previous Kindergarten classrooms.  As I began scouring Pinterest and all the amazing blogs out there for ideas, I stumbled upon  Clutter Free Classroom. Have you been to this AMAZING blog? If you haven't I highly suggest you head on over there...after you finishing reading this!

As I began my search for the most perfect classroom set ups...THIS caught my eye!



THAT is my classroom the second year that I taught Kindergarten.  It was my listening station area that was featured.  I then began to think that if this caught the eye of Clutter Free Classroom then maybe, just maybe, I will be able to take on this whole Clutter-Free approach come August.  

Come back to see how I am preparing for the upcoming school year.  


How are you preparing for the upcoming school year?

Have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment