Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Let's Talk About Me!- Meet the Teacher




I'm linking up with the blog hoppin girls for Teacher Week '13.  I'm so excited to share a little bit about me.





1. I graduated with a degree in business and realized the day I was walking down the aisle to graduate that I probably should go back to school for teaching.  Therefore I quit my corporate job 6 months after I started and pursued my dream by attending graduate school and beginning my career as a kindergarten teacher in a small Christian school. 

2. I am obsessed with animals.  SEE? I will even hold an alligator :-)

3. I have a dog named Chloe that has a tongue that hangs out at all times. 

4. I am a sucker for sunsets and luckily they are BEAUTIFUL here in SW Florida.


5. I have an amazing boyfriend that makes me breakfast every morning and packs my lunch every day. He truly cares about what I am teaching in the classroom and we frequently can be found talking about math and science lessons.


6. I'm afraid of sharks but I will swim out to all depths of the ocean if it means that I will get the opportunity to hold a sand dollar or sea star. I was actually saving this one because it was nearly in the sand dunes and would have never made it back out to the gulf.

7.  It's very hard for me to not start my day with a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks :-)

8.  I really do have a little convertible and we love to drive around with the top down and Chloe loves when the wind hits her hair.

9. I enjoy working out and I make sure I do so at least 6 times a week.


10. I just began fulfilling my childhood dream of horseback riding.  It is my happy place and I am in love with horseback riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment