Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

New Blog Design and Monday Made it Link Up

Yay! For a new blog design! I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.  I owe a huge thank you to Christi from Design By Christi who designed my page and Crystal at The Library Fox who created my custom blog button and "mini me."  I highly recommend both of these lovely ladies if you are in need of a blog design or custom clip art.


Monday Made It!


Let's kick off Monday Made it with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics.  I have been very busy today. With only 1 more day left of my summer vacation, I have been running around to Walmart, Target, Joanne's and Michaels gathering up last minute items.  

MADE IT #1



After seeing the student toolboxes that The Ladybug Teacher Files created, I knew I had to change up my original plan.  I originally planned to do the table caddies but knew that in 1 week I would get frustrated when the markers, pencils, and crayons were scattered about inside the caddies leaving the caddies dirty and just plain...gross.  To ease my mind I created these beauties...


Goodbye dirty caddies, hello hidden dirt!




MADE IT #2

This weekend while on vacation in Chicago I decided I hated my word wall that I previously made.  I mean REALLY...hated it.  I thought about it  A LOT and I came up with another idea. I wanted to create a word wall that had items attached to it that began with each letter of the alphabet.  I didn't just want clipart so I decided to use the wooden cutouts that can be found at Michaels or Joanne Fabrics.  I adhered everything to chevron scrapbook paper and made the letters on the computer.




Stay tuned for pictures of it once I hang it in my classroom.  That's all for now! Make sure to jump on over to Tara's blog and see all the Monday Made Its!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog design. I've been playing with the idea of having someone design my blog, but haven't been willing to pay yet. In time, I'm sure. From all the cute blogs I've seen, I know I won't be sorry when that time comes.

    Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete